Sunday, October 28, 2012

Blogaholic

Well, I'm only three days away from the end of this 31 day challenge. I have had so much fun doing this! I can't believe how encouraging you all have been. My blog passed 10,000 views last week, and that absolutely blows my mind. Just knowing that I can write something and someone can instantly read it on the other side of the world is amazing. But, what I really love is just knowing that my friends are reading.

While I've spent many days sitting in front of the computer with no clue what to write, my daily blogging has become a habit that is actually not as difficult to maintain as I imagined. In fact, I think I'm hooked.

I've been working on setting up a brand new blog that should be up and running in the next few days. I really hope you'll check it out! I know not every day of my blogging is a total winner, but I do appreciate you reading. The challenge of writing every day has been really good for my mind and heart.

Thank you so much for your kindness! I'm excited about launching my new blog this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment